Fiverr’s US English Basic Skills Test Answers have been prepared and tested by native speakers. You will be surprised to know that we got tremendous results in real environments.
We have come across many situations where professionals seek to omit the most crucial part of a resume, namely the Fiverr exam certifications. But we invite you to deal with this difficult part of your profile and beat all other competitors.
We have professionals who will not leave you alone to fulfill the most difficult part of your profile. In fact, our experts will help you thoroughly and make sure you get the highest score on the Fiverr American English test.
To take a Fiverr skills test:
After you log in, click your Profile Image > Profile.
In your profile page, click Take a Test on the left pane.
From the category drop-down list, select a skill test to take. Note: You can also use the search option to find a skill test.
After reading the instructions, click Start Test.
Fiverr English test preparation
- Articles, quantifiers, and count/noncount nouns
- Adjectives and adverbs
- Verbs and tenses
- Gerunds and infinitives
- 40 minutes
- 40 multiple-choice questions.
- Each question has between 2 and 8 options; one or more may be correct.
- There is no penalty for guessing if you don’t know the answer; therefore, make sure you attempt all of the questions.
- In order to pass, you will need to answer at least 60% of the questions correctly.
- The clock timing of your test is located at the top of the test window.
- This test is best viewed using Internet Explorer version 11.0 or higher or Mozilla Firefox 45.0 or higher or Google Chrome 48 or higher.
- Questions will be displayed one at a time. A next button is provided at the bottom of the test page for navigating to the next question. Do not press the next button if you have not answered the question.
- Once you have answered a question, you cannot go back and change your answer.
- Do not use the shortcut menu options (mouse right-click) or the keyboard for navigating backward or forwards within the test.
- There is a 1 day waiting period between test retakes. You can only take a test twice in a three months time window.
Fiverr English test and Fiverr U.S. English basic skills test answers 2021
1. Responses to our new package design have been _____ positive.
2. If you leave the bread out, it _______ become stale.
- would have
3. Are you the person in charge here ____
4. If we take the 9:30 flight, we _____ too late.
- will arrive
- would arrive
- would have arrived
5. How many guests are we expecting ___
6. While Mr. Yoo was painting the bedroom, Mr. Kerr _____ furniture from the living room.
- was removing
- had removed
- had removed
7. Would you be interested ____ working for the government?
8. We were surprised that Ms. Lafarge is _____ good at product design.
9. Melissa was the only one _____ managed to finish the examination on time.
10. Melissa was the only one _____ managed to finish the examination on time.
11. Hiring freelancers is not _____ expensive as bringing in a new employee.
12. How _____ from the airport to the hotel?
- you got
- did you get
- got you
- you did get
13. Many people have difficulty _____ the entrance examination for IT courses at the Snell Institute.
- to pass
- on pass
14. No one has yet succeed _____ improving on Ms. Glaser’s original design for our company’s logo.
15. _____ someone sends me a text, I get back to them within 10 minutes.
- Even though
- No matter how
16. Mr. Mettner said that he _____ the security deposit for the apartment.
- hasn’t yet received
- hadn’t yet received
- isn’t yet receiving
- didn’t yet receive
17. Martin Beale _____ all of the legal matters for RTG Plastics Inc.
18. By next February Roger ______ at his new job for six months.
- will work
- will have been working
- will working
- will be working
19. If you are in town next week, we should have _____ together.
- a dinner
- an dinner
- the dinner
20. People will be able to set up websites by _____ because the platform is so simple.
21. The factory floor supervisor started the generator _____ the power had gone out.
22. Ms. Fiallos was not _____ for the truck driver position because she did not have a valid driver’s license.
23. When she discovered the briefcase didn’t belong to her, she tried to find out _____ it was.
24. The bulky frame made the picture _____ heavy to hang on the wall.
25. _____ Wednesday, two of the key people on the design team called in sick.
26. When _____ us the final draft of the report?
- you send
- you will send
- send you
- will you send
27. Robert will stay at the job site until 6pm unless Tony _____ to replace him first.
- would come
- had come
28. Mr. Weiss considers his company’s move to Canada to be _____.
29. Try to guess the definition of a word without looking it _____ in the dictionary.
30. Ms. Arguello never expected that her podcast would be _____ popular.
31. If Rebecca had sent the replacement part for the copier, we _____ it yesterday.
- would have received
- would receive
- had received
32. We are looking to hire someone who has a strong _____ in management.
33. Hiring freelancers is not _____ expensive as bringing in a new employee.
34. Ms. Fiallos was not _____ for the truck driver position because she did not have a valid driver’s license.
35. When she discovered the briefcase didn’t belong to her, she tried to find out _____ it was.
36. Sites like Uploadithere.com are _____ way to send large documents.
- a best
- the best
- one best
37. The amount of _____ housing in the southern part of the city has increased in the last five years.
38. Russell doesn’t usually work on weekends. _____, he will make an exception for this client.
39. _____ of us are going anywhere this weekend because there is too much work to do.
- No one
40. The manufacturing operation _____ smoothly while Ms. Kurtz was on vacation.
- has run
- is running
41. First I will send you the document ________________
- . Then I will bill you.
- : then I will bill you.
- ; then I will bill you.
- then I will bill you.
42. Luckily, Mona remembered _____ an extra set of keys to give to Max.
- to bring
- about bringing
43. Who _____ to inform him that his bid for the apartment renovation had been accepted?
- Eric called
- Did Eric call
- Did call Eric
- Called Eric
44. Which of the following sentences is punctuated correctly?
- “I can get you to the airport in fifteen minutes the taxi driver said.”
- “I can get you to the airport in fifteen minutes.” The taxi driver said.
- “I can get you to the airport in fifteen minutes” the taxi driver said.
- “I can get you to the airport in fifteen minutes,” the taxi driver said.
45. After an hour, the mechanic was able to pull the tire _____ of the wheel.
46. It’s important to put _____ into _____ of any new project.
- time, planning
- the time, the planning
- the time, planning
- time, the planning
47. Please forgive me _____ not informing you about the problems we were having with the new software.
48. _____ sent you to deliver the printer?
49. No one has figured out exactly _____ caused the power failure.
50. ___ twelve years, Opal Systems has been designing operating systems for government institutions.
51. Ricardo’s boss _____ him telling the client how to use the software.
52. The committee _____ the job of quality control to Karl Mertz.
Simple! This is an alert message.