The search for air tickets is carried out through our website. It’s easy and you save time! Follow the instructions and schedule your trip.
Step-by-step flight search
- Choose to search for Roundtrip, One-Way, or Multiple Destinations tickets.
- Select the airport or city of origin.
- Select the destination airport or city.
- Mark the roundtrip dates of the trip.
- Choose the number of travelers to find the best offers available.
- Click on the magnifying glass to access the search results.
The search results will display all available connections, and the order will be from cheapest to most expensive. Remember that some regions and large cities have more than one airport. Each result will show the price, the airlines operating the flight, the flight duration, the number of stopovers, and the transfer airports.
The travel options window offers detailed information about the flight:
- The departure and arrival airports
- The duration of the trip and the number of transfers
- The total price of the journey
You can limit the flights using the filters on the left side of the screen. Choose the appropriate connection and click the “Select” button located next to each proposed flight. Very easy!
In this area you must enter the personal data of the passengers, in some cases, it is necessary to provide additional information such as the date of birth or the number of the travel document that will be used by the passenger at check-in.
Choose the method of payment
Perhaps the easiest part of the process has arrived, you just have to choose between the available methods that are: by credit or debit card or, if you prefer, we have the option of payment through SafetyPay so that you can make your payment in cash or by transfer from your online banking.
You just have to click on the payment method you want and follow the instructions. It is important that you bear in mind that each payment method has time restrictions that aim to ensure that you pay the cheapest price possible since airlines can vary prices affecting the final amount of your purchase.